Friday, May 1, 2009

A. P. R. I. L

April finally came to an end. It started with an April Fool; a special occasion where you played pranks with others. It was a month for celebrations; people entertained each other with pranks and jokes.

April was the happiest and saddest month in my life. In less than two weeks, everything was going to end and I finally have a job. In less than two weeks, the 6 years friendships would come to an end. Everyone would follow their own path to happiness or sadness as an adult. It was time to grow as "a man or a woman of the future".

April ended as it saved the "last joke" for me. The joke that I hated the most. The "love story" that started with a joke and ended as a joke. I didn't want to recall back "what happened in the past 11 years" but it was a deserved "fate" for me. Truth was painful sometimes but we have to accept it positively. I really hoped that H**** was happy with her new life (especially her new baby).

One "hell of a joke" it was. But, life must go on...

1 comment:

  1. "the 6 years friendships would come to an end"

    Friendships never end Bro.. Remember that.. Spaoh - Kuching x jauh la.. anytime aku bleh datang dan mintak kau spon mee kolok dan amoi cantik.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete